Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

  Happy Halloween!

Ivy is 17 next week, so she helped me hand out candy tonight. it was the first time we have done it, since we either forgot we had to buy candy, or weren't home the last 2 years when Ivy was 'retired' from Trick or Treating.


Last year I ran out of time, but I was going to do a new Halloween picture this year.In the end I spent Saturday with my friend Lori, eating out and painting a stone lighthouse. Sunday it rained all day, so I figured I'd just do it today. Then I got a message from Emma asking me to do something for her. Then it was Trick or Treat time! The day and the day light was gone. I did leave Ivy to hold the fort for a few minutes while I ran inside to make the 'crescent dogs', (crecent rolls with Linkettes vegetarian hot dogs and cheese inside. Ivy just has cheese in hers.), which has been our Halloween tradition since the kids were little and I needed extra last minute time to finish their costumes before Trick or Treating.So, with no time left I am forced to steal Halloween pictures from myself. These are from my 'Worlds at the Pumpkin Patch' story from three years ago. You can see the whole thing HERE. Happy Halloween!Maybe I'll be up on things next year!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The one is a little grainy because I enlarged it.

      Delete
  2. Revisiting this as I'm looking for pics w/ dolls to put on phone for different seasons
    This is perfection/exactly perfect for grands to like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.