Friday, February 17, 2017

Doll-A-Day 2017 #48: Oliver ,Hanna Montana's Friend

  Today's doll is Hanna Montana's friend Oliver.
The TV series "Hanna Montana" ran from 206 to 2011.Oliver was portrayed by actor Mitchell Musso.
Oliver and Mitchell.
Oliver is 12" tall.

He has the usual articulation, plus his elbows, knees, and ankles.
Knee joint.

His ankle joint allows his feet to flex both upward and downward.
His elbow joints are super stiff and are almost impossible to bend.It feels like he's going to break.
I thought at first that his arms didn't even bend, until I pushed his sleeves up and saw the joint.


 His head only has the usual jointing:he can turn it from side to side, but it doesn't tilt at all.


He has fairly detailed hands.

Palm creases.



I'm pretty sure that this doll wasn't sold in this track suit. There were several versions of Oliver produced...
I have this shirt, but I thought I got it in a pile of doll clothes. Maybe not. Maybe this is him.
This Target exclusive set.





...but I can't find one wearing this.It's hard to tell the difference in the Oliver dolls without the original outfit, because they all use the same sculpts.

  Once again, Oliver puts a little diversity in your choice of male dolls.
  Come back tomorrow for Shrunken Saturday and see what tiny doll I have for you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments.